Gamstop is a service that is open to anyone over the age of 18 and who is based in the UK that once signed up to will see your name and personal details being handed over and shared with all gambling related companies and business in the UK that are also part of that scheme.
The aim of Gamstop is simple, once you sign up to their self-exclusion register you will then find each of your gambling site accounts at any gambling sites and apps closed by the operators of those sites and apps that are part of the scheme too, therefore you will not be able to gamble again at any of them, it is as simple as that.
Gamstop Will Limit the Gambling Sites You Can Gamble At
- 1 Gamstop Will Limit the Gambling Sites You Can Gamble At
- 2 You Can Still Gamble at Non Gamstop Listed Casinos
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.1 Will I have access at Non Gamstop casinos to plenty of progressive slots?
- 3.2 Can I make a deposit using Neteller at Non Gamstop casinos?
- 3.3 What types of medium variance slots can I play?
- 3.4 Will I have to verify my account at Non Gamstop casinos?
- 3.5 Can Non Gamstop casinos limit my deposits?
- 3.6 Do Non Gamstop casinos slot games have an auto play feature?
- 3.7 Can I speed up and slow down slot spins online?
- 3.8 Are Non Gamstop casinos slot jackpots regularly won online?
- 3.9 What types of 3-reel slots can I play at any Non Gamstop casinos?
- 3.10 Can I play the new slot machines at Non Gamstop casinos?
- 3.11 Are there any 3D Non Gamstop casinos slot machines available?
There are some pros and cons of signing up to Gamstop that you will of course need to be fully aware of before you sign up to that self-exclusion scheme if you have been thinking about doing so.
The first thing that will be beneficial for you if you have been experiencing any type of gambling related problem is that when you do sign up to Gamstop you are going to have all of your accounts at each member gambling sites closed down automatically so you will never have access to those gambling site accounts again.
However, some people have signed up to Gamstop and have regretted doing so, and with that in mind you should always take a step back and decide whether that is something you do wish to do for you will not be able to remove your name from that self-exclusion register once you have signed dup to it, until any time period of self-exclusion you selected has expired.
A much better option may be for you to simply utilize the gambling limit option settings that are available at all UK Gambling Commission licensed casino sites, as that way you can use those responsible gambling tools to set your own deposit limits and loss limits instead of being banned from all UK licensed casino, slot and gambling sites in one go.
You Can Still Gamble at Non Gamstop Listed Casinos
Keep in mind though that even though you may have joined Gamstop and then self-excluded yourself from each member site and app that is part of that self-exclusion scheme, there are still methods to get around Gamstop online or on any type of mobile device.
To do so you will have to sign up to and register at one of my featured non UK casino sites that are not part of that scheme and by doing so you can then freely and with no restrictions make a deposit, play any slot machines or casino games at those sites and will be able to cash out your winnings in a hassle free type of way too.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below for those of you that have not yet signed up to a non Gamstop casino site, are the answer to all manner of different and unique and frequently asked questions related to playing and gambling at such sites, so feel free to read on as they may be questions that you are indeed seeking the answers to of course.